Sunday, February 15, 2015

When the wind blows



It's Sunday night, well, Monday morning 00:12 and I am where I usually am at this hour. Tonight is a little bit worse because the wind is blowing.

Sleep has been coming hard to me lately,  and on nights like these I incorporate the new world with the old, to help me find some peace and sleep. 

Our country is crime ridden and it disturbs me and I fear for the night that I wake up to a stranger in my house. But on these nights I log onto pinterest and search for key words and the little phrases I find do not only help me into the night, they often help me into the next day. 

I will start with the first and most practical scenario:



The method:


...and the rationale:

In our lives scripture can remind us about important things. Like that fact that worrying won't make anything better or make anything go away. Faith is our only option as Christ is our saviour if only we'd let it be.


The reality is that things will happen. But we need to remember that God loves us in ways that we cannot fathom and he has plans for every one of us.



At night we must sleep to give tomorrow our very best, as the day thereafter,  and the day after that.  



And then like clockwork the next morning we rise...



I am grateful to God for the gift of my life.
I will praise him, worship him, and give him thanks.

As I close my eyes tonight I will...



Goodnight World <3





No comments:

Post a Comment